No. Charging the insoles even if they are not completely discharged is ok.
Articles in this section
- What is the range and accuracy of XSpot beacons?
- How to activate or deactivate Bluetooth on connected insoles?
- What is XSole PTI insoles Positive Security?
- How to create new Manager account ?
- Define a protection zone with geofencing
- Set XSpot beacons with XScan Tools application
- Import floor plans in XS Manager to position XSpot beacons
- Prepare to deploy a large number of XSpot beacons
- Color codes of XSpot beacons in XS Manager
- How XS Manager and XSole PTI communicate ?