In order to maintain a high level of protection, the link to the insole is regularly tested by TRAXxs servers. This allows the platform to be configured to notify of a prolonged disconnection of a worker (the supervisor will then receive an "offline" notification). From then on, the supervisor has the possibility of triggering the protocol provided by the company.
Articles in this section
- What is the range and accuracy of XSpot beacons?
- How to activate or deactivate Bluetooth on connected insoles?
- What is XSole PTI insoles Positive Security?
- How to create new Manager account ?
- Define a protection zone with geofencing
- Set XSpot beacons with XScan Tools application
- Import floor plans in XS Manager to position XSpot beacons
- Prepare to deploy a large number of XSpot beacons
- Color codes of XSpot beacons in XS Manager
- How XS Manager and XSole PTI communicate ?