Each pair of XSole PTI insoles is associated with a protection service that covers:
- remote updates of the software embedded in the electronic module integrated into the soles
- web and mobile access to XS Manager
- the connectivity (multi-operator SIM card) of the electronic module integrated into the soles
- sending alerts (notification on smartphone, email, SMS, voice calls)
- access to TRAXxs Customer Service
Subscription or Rental
If you have ordered a subscription or rental service directly from TRAXxs, this service is activated upon delivery of the equipment.
Prepaid activation card
If you have an activation card (obtained from TRAXxs or from one of our distributors), you must activate (or extend) the protection service by following the following procedure:
- Unless you already have a XS Manager account, connect to https://xsmanager.net/subscribe to get your account activated.
- Activate service for each electronic module you have received and provide :
- XSole electronic module IMEI number (written at the back of it, next to the QR code
- Subscription card code under the area to be scratched off